This is the second part of the continuation of The Sunshine Award!
(To see the first post, click here. )
Being nominated for something, for anything is just such a pleasure! I feel that it is something so special that can be fun to think that someone was actually thinking about you!
But to be honest, I wish I could nominate everyone because everyone deserves some love and some recognition! We all work hard, and if you don’t have a blog, you work hard at your job, or your life.
Let’s take moment to appreciate everything you do for your work, for yourself, and for others.
The 4 Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog!
These are her 11 questions!
1) If I could be any animal, which one and why?
Refer to my cat analogy in my first post! 😛
2) What is your favorite part about blogging?
I think besides having other people read it and relate or learn something has to be the networking and finding other like-minded people! The friends that I have made online has really opened my eyes to see that there are so many loving people out there!
It brightens my day almost everyday!
3) Who inspires you? They can be alive or dead, fictional or real.
This is a good one!
Obviously, I think I am going to go with Audrey Hepburn is the most influential.
Not only did she work so hard at acting (she never even took one class, or wanted to be, it just sort of happened) and she was a true humanitarian! She was just a good well rounded person who worked hard and because of that she has made me realize that things don’t always just happen. You need to work at it, and work at it hard!
The fact that she did so much after acting is also inspirational because she could have just retired and stayed in Europe with her “husband” (they never got married but considered each other married) but instead she wanted to bring awareness to the rest of the world.
To me, she is very inspirational!
4) What do you do to recharge yourself from the pressures of life?
It could be take a longer shower, go to bed early, blog, read a book I am loving, or snuggle with my husband and watch a show.
Recharging is important, but I think it’s more important to not think of life as something to recharge from. It is something that you work hard at and for those little moments of happiness or stillness, then you really relish in those. Those little moments are your recharging moments I suppose.
5) If you could go anywhere, do anything, where would you go and what would you do?
I already said Rome so I will think of another place here!
I think that going to a different time would be amazing. Possibly the roaring twenties in New York. The times were so different then and seeing movies or reading books about that time probably don’t do it justice! I think to just see how crazy or not crazy it was would be something!
When I got there, I would buy a flapper dress, cut my hair, and dance!
6) What is the hardest part of blogging, in your opinion?
For me, it is time management.
I am constantly working on it and it can be so hard, but with more and more practice I am getting better.
7) What is your ultimate favorite food?
With so much to choose from, if I want to messy and eating it at home, it’s nachos!
8) What’s your best piece of advice for life?
Don’t over plan. Don’t over think. Don’t over do it. Try to appreciate everything.
9) What’s your perfect Friday night?
Staying in, eating a good well prepared meal with my husband and either blogging or snuggling. Pretty simple!
10) How long have you been blogging?
A year this month!
11) Coke or Pepsi?
Totally coke. All the way!
My 11 Questions
1) When it comes to your blog, what do you think is the most important quality to have?
2) If you were on the show Friends, what character would you most likely be most similar to?
3) What can’t you live without in the mornings? And why?
4) Is blogging everything you thought it was going to be?
5) What is your favorite kind of books to read?
6) What kind of cuisine could you eat everyday?
7) What is your favorite past time or hobby?
8) To day, what is your most precious tip to living a well-lived life?
9) What is one quirky thing about you that not many people know?
10) If you had a super power for a day, what would you choose?
11) What is the most pointless gift you have ever received?
If you have already been picked, I would love for you to send me your links! I love seeing the different answers!
I really hope you enjoy answering these questions because I always enjoy reading them!
The last post of this series is coming tomorrow morning!
I look forward to talking soon! xoxo
Let's Keep it Elegant!
I would love to keep in touch with you!
Connect with all my social media accounts and let’s keep the conversation going!