And happy Thursday! I hope you all are getting ready for the weekend!
Rachel’s blog is called When the Wild Things Grow and she is super likeable and adorable! Go check out her blog here.
But before I start answering the questions, I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of my readers. It really means quite a lot to me that anyone even reads this! Like I said earlier, it has been a full year since I have been blogging and I couldn’t do it without you!
Bless all of you and I look forward to seeing where Elegant Living Everyday goes in the future! I hope far! 🙂
But of course, let’s cover the ground rules!
The 4 Rules:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog!
Again, this nomination was from the wonderful Rachel! (you can find her answers to other questions if you desire.)
Here are her 11 questions.
1. What is your favorite television show of all time?
I love older sitcoms, mainly from the late 90’s and early 2000’s!
It also hugely depends on the mood that I am in too! Sometimes if I am wanting a laugh, it’s always Seinfeld. I really love Everybody Loves Raymond and also Fraser.
However, I also have a funny part of me that just loves reality television.
I guess it’s good that I really don’t have all that time to watch television though.
2. What was your first word?
No idea!… I think it was dada….
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Since I have such a cute dog, I am totally a dog person. But I also love cats! We would have a couple if my husband wasn’t allergic!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would probably choose somewhere warmer. As I am typing this, it’s -22 C (-8F) out… and I am beyond tired of it! Unfortunately, we still have a couple months of this! 🙁
5. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Lynn. And I find it funny because I have met so many Jennifer Lynn s lol
6. What word do you find yourself using the most?
This is a tough one.
I think I use “quite” a lot.
Funny story, when I was younger I used to use the word “like” a lot (like every pre teen girl) and I had a family friend who used to mock me and he made me feel so stupid. However, it worked exactly how it was supposed to, because I didn’t use the word very much after that!
7. Do you prefer PC or Mac?
PC all the way.
Used to have an apple cell phone. I really was not happy with how it worked, and that might also be because I was not used to it’s operating system.
However, I will always be a PC gal!
8. What is your favorite genre of music?
I really like classical, jazz, and country!
But I love it all.
However, with the latest music I feel like like the lyrics aren’t all the best and I prefer a little true romance in my music!
9. If you got a new pet what would you name it?
I already have a doggy named Louise!
It would just fit!
10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
When I was younger I wanted to think of myself as a night owl. But in reality I am an early bird!
There is nothing sweeter and beautiful then getting up before everyone else and it’s so quiet. If you can catch a sunrise it’s even better!
11. What’s one thing that gives you the creeps?
I could list a few, but I am going to say runny eggs.
My 11 Questions
1) When it comes to your blog, what do you think is the most important quality to have?
2) If you were on the show Friends, what character would you most likely be most similar to?
3) What can’t you live without in the mornings? And why?
4) Is blogging everything you thought it was going to be?
5) What is your favorite kind of books to read?
6) What kind of cuisine could you eat everyday?
7) What is your favorite past time or hobby?
8) To date, what is your most precious tip to living a well-lived life?
9) What is one quirky thing about you that not many people know?
10) If you had a super power for a day, what would you choose?
11) What is the most pointless gift you have ever received?
If you have already been picked, I would love for you to send me your links! I love seeing the different answers!
I wish you all luck on the nominations and have fun with these questions! Blogging is about having fun and changing lives, however, enhancing yours is just a wonderful side effect!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 🙂
I look forward to talking soon! xoxo
Let's Keep it Elegant!
I would love to keep in touch with you!
Connect with all my social media accounts and let’s keep the conversation going!